- 105 federations have the right to vote in the FIRS assembly on the 26th of Novemeber. However, no more than 40 are expected to attend. Votes can be delegated.
- Each federation will be able to vote as many times as types of roller sports recognised by the FIRS. (i.e. if a federation is a member of the FIRS in line hockey, speed and artistic they will have three votes). For the final admission of Catalonia a simple majority will be required.
- Vote can be secret if at least 10% of the federations present ask to do so.
- If Catalonia application is rejected all players who played for Catalonia in the B World Cup would be able to play for Spain again.
- If Catalonia is accepted, those players will have to chose which country to represent. Their decision will be a definite one. They will not be allowed to play for Spain ever again if they decide to play for Catalonia.
- The Catalan Federation will allow the Spanish one to pick their players first.
- The Spanish law states that the international representitivity corresponds to the Spanish team. However, it doesn't say anywhere that Spain cannot compete against Catalonia.
- There is no appeal against whichever decision the FIRS takes.
Source: Raco catala http://www.racocatala.com/articles/5658